King's Cross St. Pancras is a London Underground station located within the London Borough of Camden. It serves King's Cross and St Pancras mainline stations and falls within fare zone 1.
It is the biggest interchange station on the London Underground, serving six lines on four pairs of tracks as well as two National Rail stations:
- On the Hammersmith & City / Circle / Metropolitan lines, between Euston Square (west) and Farringdon (east). The three lines share common tracks in this area.
- On the Northern line Bank branch, between Euston (south-west) and Angel (east).
- On the Piccadilly line, between Russell Square (south-west) and Caledonian Road (north-east).
- On the Victoria line, between Euston (south-west) and Highbury & Islington (north-east).
- King's Cross serves long-distance inter-city services on the East Coast Main Line and regional services mainly for commuters, the next station being Finsbury Park.
- St. Pancras station provides inter-city services on the Midland Main Line, international and high-speed commuter services via High Speed 1 and commuter services via Thameslink, and international services operated by Eurostar
The Kings Cross Inn Hotel is just opposite the London King's Cross St. Pancras Station.